Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Home Stretch!

Hi Everyone, sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Well I officially start my last trimester tomorrow (8/28/09). David and I have been extremely busy getting everything ready for Baby Steven. We have the nursery all painted and all of the furniture in the nursery. We are doing the Disney theme in his nursery. We are going this Saturday to Images From The Womb in Suwanee to have a 4D ultrasound. We are very excited about this and can't wait to share some pictures with all of you. My pregnancy has been absolutely wonderful so far so I am hoping that trend will continue. At our last appointment the dcotor actually told us that Steven is measuring a little bit large for as far along as he is. For those of you that want to know we are registered at Babies R Us and at Target. A friend of ours will be doing a couples shower for us in October so we are looking forward to seeing all of you there. Invitations will be going out in September so watch your mailbox! I will post some pictures this weekend after our ultrasound on Saturday so be on the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment