Sunday, April 12, 2009

3rd Ultra Sound


Me and David are just so amazed at how fast Baby Smith is growing. At 8 weeks along she is already the size of a kidney bean. We saw her heartbeat again on Friday - her heart is currently beating 156 beats per minute. Last week it was only 124 beats per minute. This Friday (4/17/09) we will actually get to hear the heartbeat since it will be our first trip to our regular OB doctor. I am going to try and post some pictures of me on our blog this week so everyone can see me progressing. Over the weekend I bought a pregnancy journal which I am going to sit down this evening and fill out eveything that has happened so far and get it up to date. I can not believe that I will be a Mom before my next birthday. My birthday is December 15th and my due date is November 20th so Baby Smith will be a combination birthday and Christmas gift for me. So needless to say this year me and David will definitely have someone to be thankful for. I will be delivering Baby Smith at Eastside Medical Center in Snellville, Georgia so I will make sure I give a list of everybody to call to David so when the time comes he can call everyone and let them know. I am going to have David take some pictures of me this week and I will get them put on our blog by next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment