Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby Smith's Heart Beat


Yesterday was a very special day for me and David because we got to hear our baby's heart beating for the first time. Baby Smith's heart is beating 124 times per minute which the doctor said is wonderful. We are so glad that everything is going so well. It is amazing how fast the baby is growing. November 20th will be here before we know it. So far I have had a very healthy pregnancy. I am 7 weeks along right now so I still have a while to go. I am looking forward to the next 33 weeks. We already have a girl and boy name picked out. If it's a girl her name will be Molly Michelle Smith and if it's a boy his name will be Steven Charles Smith. Hopefully in about 13 weeks we will find out which name we will be using. For those of you that don't know I will be delivering Baby Smith at Emory Eastside Medical Center in Snellville.

2 comments:

  1. That is such good news!! I love the names you picked out. Hearing the hear beat was the neatest thing. It is amazing that something that little can have a heart beat. It is truly a miracle. I am glad you are feeling good and everything is going smoothly. We will keep you all in our prayers. Davis should be here by next Wednesday. So we are getting really excited. Check our blog for his arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for the two of you! I can't wait to see if it is a boy or girl. I like the names you have picked out. I'm glad things are going well for you all.
    Koni

    ReplyDelete